Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/29/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6237
Industry: Application Engineer
Evo is seeking a Web Application Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Collaborate with a Scrum team of engineers who plan, develop and maintain a web application that enables consumer engagement and shopping experiences
- Own the code (along with your teammates) from its inception through operation in a production environment
- Support the quality and maintainability of the application by growing your skills in software design, testing and documentation
- Experience with creating and maintaining high-traffic web applications
- Experience creating and maintaining React/Redux applications in a production environment
- Can prove your code works by writing good automated tests (unit, E2E)
- Experience as a code reviewer
- Clearly communicate technical concepts to others
- Have guided and mentored less experienced engineers
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where community is valued You are unafraid to fail and treat mistakes as learning opportunities
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Worked with web applications using cloud native architectures, especially on AWS You have previously worked with DevOps technologies like Docker and CI/CD pipelines
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.