Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/15/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6176
Industry: SW Development - Web
Evo is seeking a Web Admin for our downtown Portland Client. The position will support various out of the box functions, features, and no-code solutions for the client's SharePoint Server 2010. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical discipline is preferred
- Experience working in a large production environment
- 3+ to 7 years experience Computer Technology or related field
- 3+ to 7 years of demonstrated experience in an enterprise web environment
- 3+ to 7 years of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Server 2010 out of the box workflows
- Carry out assigned tasks with a professional demeanor reflected in excellent written and oral communication skills, listening skills, patience, analytical reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to meet timelines, milestones, deliverables and provide timely (weekly) status updates
- Communicate technical information verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical users
- Provide a sustainable IT infrastructure by supplying cross training and functional documentation
- Understand and follow established processes and procedures including Change Management, Work Tracking and Time Management
- Ensure proper identification of self as a contract worker in all communications, correspondence, etc.
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Working knowledge of content management and document management within a SharePoint environment is desired
- Experience in support and trouble-shooting for end-users is preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills in SharePoint Server 2010
- Technical requirements gathering skills in an Information Technology environment
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Designer 2010
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
- Experience with InfoPath 2010
- Experience with SharePoint 2016
- Experience with Project Server 2016
- Familiarity with all phases of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.