Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/21/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5919
Evo is seeking a Vulnerability Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 10/27/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Designs, tests, and implements state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products
- Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access
- May use encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research
- May prepare security reports to regulatory agencies
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Vulnerability assessment
- Information security
- Administrative/project coordinator
- Microsoft windows
- Risk assessment
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.