Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112018-6727
Evo is seeking a Vendor Analyst for our Beaverton Client. You will be working on their Freight Audit and Payment Project. The primary duties are to troubleshoot and clear Logistics Service Provider invoices that have fallen into exception with the Freight Audit and payment provider. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Compile monthly inbound rate files for use in freight invoice audit, gather data from multiple sources, scrub, normalize and analyze data for accuracy, and report out results to stakeholders
- Helps to compile information for carrier setup in the Freight Audit and Payment provider's system and monitors progress of the setup including participating in weekly calls and updating a project tracking log
- Assists with developing metrics around logistics volume and spend
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Microsoft office skills are required including advanced Excel
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Self-starter, eager to learn, result-oriented and creative strategic thinker
- Ability to work independently, think creatively and seek information in an ambiguous environment
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.