Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092018-6543
Evo's established SE Portland client is looking to hire an experienced Software Developer with Visual Basic and SQL skills for a 6-month potential contract-to-hire position.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS
- Gather user requirements and turn them into functional specifications
- Work within the current construct
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Demonstrated ability to develop code in SQL, Delphi, and Visual Basic
- Demonstrated ability to organize and maintain TFS-owned software, (TIER) including registration documentation and physical tracking of applications
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate business requirements and develop functional specifications
- Demonstrated ability to build and customize relational databases and programming code
- Crystal Report Writing and SSRS skills
- Have had successful system migration experience moving from a legacy system into a new product (preferred)
- 5+ years of related experience
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.