Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/16/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5773
Evo is seeking a Transportation Program Assistant for our Beaverton Client. You will execute project/program components for the Headquarters Transportation Program as directed by Transportation Coordinator(s). Examples include coordinating changes to reserved/specialty parking, assisting with administration of annual employee transit benefit, independently responding to general mailbox inquiries, transportation program outreach, data collection and project management for minor infrastructure improvements, etc. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 8/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 years relevant work experience
- Valid ODL with clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Computer Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with GIS is a plus but on-the-job training may be provided
- Data Collection/Entry & Management - Collect field data and verifying accuracy of existing databases, data entry.
- Project Management Ability to track and report on project progress, create vendor work orders, maintain accurate budgetary records, and prioritize tasks in light of competing demands
- Customer Service Communication Under direction of Transportation Coordinator, respond in writing to customer inquiries and provide program assistance directly to customers in-field and online
- Interest in Transportation - Includes commute options to driving alone and intra-campus transportation programs (biking, walking, transit, carpool, EV, Shuttle + Taxi)
- Ability to work both collaboratively in a team environment and independently to complete projects without assistance
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changeable work environment (e.g., variable mix of outdoor field and indoor computer-based work)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.