Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/30/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6107
Evo is seeking a Transportation Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. As a member of the transportation team, the Transportation Coordinator acts as a liaison between the client, third-party vendors, and external agencies to ensure employee transportation programs are managed efficiently and to client standards. You will work collaboratively with diverse team members to develop, evaluate, and market programs and projects that elevate campus access, parking, and employee circulation between worksites. Adept interpersonal and communication skills are essential to this role, as is the ability to adapt in a fast-paced work environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills below along with a strong interest in transportation, particularly campus-based employer transportation programs and Transportation Demand Management.
This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/1/19.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Directs private shuttle and taxi program in coordination with the vendor partner
- Includes development and refinement of service operations, program evaluation, and marketing to employees
- Manages leased and owned parking facilities across several campus worksites, including reserved and other specialty parking spaces (e.g., carpool, service, visitor)
- Coordinates changes to parking signage and striping, including communications to affected parties
- Coordinates amongst a cross-functional team to provide transportation support in response to campus construction, meetings and events, and other special requests
- May include development of temporary wayfinding, traffic control plans, and employee communications to mitigate conflicts
- Administers campus electric-vehicle charging program, including access approvals, charger trouble-shooting, and expansion of charging network through both new installations and program efficiencies
- Oversees fleet program vendor for Workplace Design + Connectivity vehicles
- Includes review of invoices and approval of maintenance requests
- Bachelor s degree
- Valid driver license (Class C) and clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills and customer-service orientation
- Proven organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize competing tasks and special requests
- Vendor management experience, including budget forecasting/tracking and program performance evaluation
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to discern when to work cross-functionally and when to engage on an individual level
- Creative problem-solving
- Intermediate computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Knowledge of and/or strong interest in transportation, especially transportation demand management and employer-based transportation services
- Familiarity with transportation design standards, including ADA access
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.