Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Transition Manager
Job Number: JN -112018-6731
Evo is seeking a Transition Manager for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and execute a holistic and comprehensive transition management strategy to enable successful program execution, adoption, and sustainability
- Expert management of stakeholder engagement, assessment, and alignment
- "Make Change stick" via driving adoption through business benefit realization
- Coordinate program-wide transition management efforts to achieve milestones, objectives, and deliverables
- Capable influencing of others, at multiple levels of the organization, from entry-level employees to executives
- Develop the cross-functional and cross-geography relationships to drive success
- Develop professional presentations with strong facilitation skills, including high-profile, executive communications
- Update and maintain overall transition management documentation
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 8 or more years in Transition Management
- Experience driving Organizational Change; preferred experience in Logistics, Performance Management or Analytics initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to navigate and get things done in a heavily matrixed organization
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.