Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Project Coordinator
Job Number: JN -092018-6524
Evo is seeking a Transition Coordinator for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Use TM principles and methodology across small/medium initiatives
- Develop training materials to support Change and Transition and act as content provider for training materials related to transition management
- Develop the TM communication materials for specific initiatives, compose and distribute timely communication
- Align on best practices with other Transition Managers and stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global TM network, forums, etc
- Act as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for small/medium change initiatives
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 2 years specific experience working with Change & Transition Management theory and methodologies in regional and country project delivery
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Project management
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.