Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/12/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6385
Industry: Training Support
Evo is seeking Training Manager for our Beaverton Client. You will create and deliver training for a large-scale Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system implementation for Product Creation organization. This is a fast-paced project, so the ideal candidate would need to be able to learn quickly and be a self-starter who can jump right in. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/29/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Work closely with Transition Managers, the rest of the training team, as well as other members of the project team and subject matter experts
- Utilize training best practices and adult learning principles to design, develop and deliver training effectively and creatively
- Completes the design, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation of complex training programs using training standards, processes, and templates
- Measures and compares results to desired outcomes and objectives
- Applies learning best practices to design, develop and maintain appropriate training materials and documentation procedures using standardized tools and templates
- Creates quick reference guides, PowerPoint presentations and training videos
- Works closely with project team and Super Users/Subject Matter Experts to understand and incorporate system, process and business requirements for training
- May participate in business workshops, may facilitate tool demos and functionality to gather requirements or feedback
- Works in an agile project environment
- Facilitates training locally and globally, in person and virtually
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- At least 5 years instructional design, e-learning and training facilitation experience on a large-scale global system implementation project
- Experience in systems training
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders
- Ability to work and collaborate across a large project team
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines
- Strong time and workload management skills
- Solid record of completing and delivering scalable and sustainable training curriculum
- Strong understanding and application of adult learning principles and blended learning techniques
- Experience using Captivate required
- Must be a team player who can collaborate, but also work independently and manage their own time and workload
- Ability to travel required
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.