Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/19/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5906
Industry: Training Support
Evo is seeking a Training Content Writer for our Beaverton Client. This role will be responsible for helping to write, develop and analyze content, tools and material aligned to North America Direct priorities. This role will also be utilized to help create train the trainer materials, assist in the design of a visual language for training content as well as helping to establish the training voice for direct. Responsibilities will also include the creation of digital content, as well as drive the adaptation of traditional materials to digitally delivered ones.
This position requires a candidate who has excellent written and verbal skills as well as the ability to evolve and adapt to quickly to changing needs. This role requires a passion for content creation, a sharp eye for quality and accuracy, and an attention to detail, with the ultimate goal of enhancing and evolving the training for store employees.
A successful candidate will be required to build and cultivate key relationships internally with multiple business partners, and work well in a cross-functional, and cross-category matrix organizational structure.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in English, Instructional Design, Education, Communications or related field
- 1-3 year experience in curriculum development, instructional design or training communications role
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Visual design skills (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Positive attitude and solutions-oriented approach
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses, or elevate to higher management
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of or experience in retail is preferred
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.