Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Training Support
Job Number: JN -112018-6667
Evo is seeking a Training Content Creator for our Beaverton Client. You will review and edit current training content and create a digital training curriculum by using standard templates. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 2/1/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Produce high level, design and development solutions for client website by utilizing computerized programs
- Contribute to develop appropriate tools to create and enable intuitive web navigation
- Work collaboratively with content managers to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Help set and meet the project timelines and budget parameters
- Create and maintain process, system and design documentation
- Keep current on knowledge of color, web, technical capabilities and trends
- Create and maintain websites and associated content
- Keep information current and fresh on websites
- Add new functionality and features as appropriate
- Manage responses from site visitors
- Develop new sites as needed, training administrators as needed
- Maintain website databases
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate design discipline and minimum of 1 to 3 years related design experience
- 2 years of directly relevant design experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Knowledge in design specific software tools include but are not limited to: Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Premiere and sound and video editing and compression tools is preferred
- Gomo Proficiency
- Adobe premiere
- Design documentation
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.