Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -122018-6746
Evo is seeking a Territory Planner for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop, execute and taking the lead in reporting on detailed demand, inventory, purchase and/or delivery plans for categories, customers, or product types
- Analyze data and make recommendations in order to achieve profitability, customer coverage and inventory goals
- Gather, analyze and compile data related to demand and inventory plans
- Audit and ensure validity of data
- Prepare data and graphs in a manner that effectively supports decision making
- Develop and publish regular reports to update management
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in the Supply Chain and/or in a retail/wholesale buying capacity
- Experience with Supply Chain processes, Inventory/Demand planning and control processes
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Business planning
- Ad hoc analysis
- Team player
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.