Vancouver Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-6603
Evo is seeking a Telecommunication Frequency Technician for our Vancouver Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Prepare engineering designs or assist in the development of engineering requirements for the development, installation and modification of facilities
- Designs are based on analysis of engineering, design requirements, project parameters, and technical information from multiple sources
- Draft designs from engineering scope and sketches through use of electronic files, drawing stick files, and central records vault
- Develop data files related to the production of electrical drawings, software configurations, and documents within ProjectWise, and maintain through routine reviews for accuracy and relevancy in accordance with guidelines
- 10+ years of experience in a technical/engineering environment required with a Bachelor s degree in engineering technology, mathematics, computer science or a related field is preferred
- 10 years of expert level proficiency in utilizing CAD Software
- 10 years of experience analyzing and effectively documenting large volumes of technical data
- 10 years of experience assembling electrical and electronic systems and prototypes using CAD software according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical and electronic principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments
- 1 year of experience placing 3D creations in a terrain view via Google Maps or similar product
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience with Microstation CAD software
- Experience with Frequency Management software
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.