Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/09/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6375
Evo is seeking a Technical Producer for our Beaverton Client. This role will need to be flexible with schedule - some mornings, some early evenings, potentially a holiday or two. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 1/19/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Define store best practices for functional area of expertise (i.e. Front End, selling, store services, store systems, etc)
- Analyze store business processes and identify opportunities for improvements that increase profitability or efficiency
- Recommend new policies and procedures and work with manager and business partners to secure approval for changes
- Maintain frequent communication with stores, soliciting feedback and advice on business processes
- Manage projects related to the implementation of upgrades or policy changes as assigned
- Maintain knowledge of all current store systems and processes within functional area of expertise
- Work with communications team to ensure that stores have all necessary information to implement policies and procedures
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Retail store experience with 1 year in a store management position
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Managing projects
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.