Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/10/2018
Job ID: JN -082018-6457
Industry: Talent Management
Evo is seeking a Talent Development + Culture Manager for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. As a Talent Development + Culture Manager, you will lead and support different workstreams already in motion for the enterprise-wide launch in September. These workstreams include:
You will also lead and support workstreams dedicated to the All-Employee Survey administration in Q4 FY19/Q1 FY20, including:
- The update, design, testing, build and delivery of tools and resources to account for its connection with the newly activated Employee Engagement initiative and All-Employee Survey and make improvements based on learnings from previous administrations
- Adding or updating content into other programs to create inter-program connections, strengthening the overall portfolio
- Supporting change management of new approach, including employee communication and HR readiness
- Partner with Hub teams on specific activation plans, resources and needs for Geos and Global Functions
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
- New and updated tools, resources and content based on learning from year one
- Design, build, testing of new Geo activation strategies
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Appreciation for sport and athletes at every level
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills (written and in-person)
- Healthy sense of humor and adventure
- Subject matter expertise in:
- Assessment and feedback tools
- Multi-platform instructional design
- Adult learning theory
- Manager development theory
- Learner-centered design methodology, like design thinking
- Demonstrated success in/with:
- End-to-end design, implementation and support of enterprise-wide employee programs
- Updating and enhancing an existing program with measurable, positive results
- Understanding and serving the unique needs of diverse consumer groups
- Quickly building collaborative partnerships with others
- Managing multiple, sometimes overlapping, workstreams and timelines
- Able and happy to:
- Work independently and with teams
- Seek and apply feedback from diverse sources to improve personal performance and project results
- Give feedback to improve performance of others and project results
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while taking steps to ensure you get the rest and recovery needed to perform at your best
- Be resilient, resourceful and proactive during shifts in timelines, objectives and partners
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.