Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082018-6515
Evo is seeking a Sustainability Disclosure Manager for our Beaverton Client. As the Sustainability Disclosure Manager, you join a team that is responsible for delivering the right data and information to the right audiences at the right time. Specifically, you will project manage the process for delivering the client's Sustainable Business Report. This includes making sure that expectations are clear and timelines are met. You'll help the team respond to a variety of survey and investor requests for information. You will also support the team by benchmarking best practices across a variety of different of topics including materiality assessments and long-term target development. Ultimately, you will help the client get our sustainability story out to our key internal and external stakeholders.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and manage the project plan for the annual sustainability report
- Partner with business functions to develop content for internal and external sustainability disclosure
- Manage the response for a subset of external sustainability survey requests (i.e. MSCI, Bloomberg, DJSI, etc.)
- Support SB&I and Investor Relations response to investor requests for sustainability information
- Benchmark best practices in sustainability reporting, target development, materiality assessments and investor engagement
- Challenge them to be an accountable and purpose-led brand through greater transparency and disclosure
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Corporate Responsibility/Sustainability or a related field
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities to achieve strategic objectives
- Comprehensive research and analytical skills; ability to gather information quickly and to synthesize it into actionable information
- 3+ years' experience in business analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience creating and delivering presentations
- Advanced Excel data manipulation skills
- Strong information seeking skills and drive to deliver results
- Capability to build and maintain cross-functional and cross-regional networks with internal and external resources and navigate complex organizational structures
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Knowledge of corporate sustainability reporting standards and best practices
- Passion for sustainability and purpose-driven companies
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.