Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/08/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6296
Evo is seeking a Supply Planning Analyst for our Beaverton Client. You will support leadership with adhoc requests, as well as fill in spots for team members on PTO or sabbatical. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Identifies factory capacities, and acts as the liaison between factories, LOs and Geographies to ensure manufacturing capacity aligns with frequently changing demand plans
- Coordinates delivery and demand between geographies with factory capacity to optimize inventories and delivery costs
- Positions source base to make best use of client and factory assets
- Identifies manufacturing and delivery conflicts and risks between geographies, categories and factories
- Negotiates solutions to make the best uses of resources possible
- Works with LOs and geography planning groups to ensure that all are using tools correctly to set up efficient demand and inventory plans
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excel 2010
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.