Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/16/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5900
Evo is seeking a Supply Chain Business Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 8/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Define Supply Chain scorecard for parts of the business, including the key performance indicators to best manage the Supply Chain process
- Based on performance measures perform detailed business analysis in order to identify root causes for performance gaps and related improvement area's
- Initiate and manage continuous improvement activities in Supply Chain area to improve performance
- Lead and/or participate in complex projects which are supporting the overall Supply Chain strategy
- May lead and/or guide more junior analyst
- May be responsible for budget planning
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in process management and creation of reports
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Cognos exposure to use reports (not create new)
- Excel (using macros)
- Tableau exposure
- SQL required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.