Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082018-6499
Evo is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This position will lead implementation project activities between the client's contracted Logistics Services Providers, internal systems, and the third-party software vendors. This will require working knowledge of EDI messaging, supply chain/transportation practices, and technical integration with SAP. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/14/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Facilitate complex, global projects which are supporting the overall Global Transportation strategy
- Based on performance and project timeline measures, perform detailed business analysis in order to identify root causes for performance gaps and related improvement areas
- Initiate and manage continuous improvement activities in Supply Chain/Logistics area to improve performance
- Experience in process management, project management and experience working cross functionally with IT teams
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- EDI integration
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Previous experience working with SAP
- Project management experience
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.