Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/22/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5664
Industry: Store Development
Evo is seeking a Store Designer for our Beaverton Client. As a NA Store Development Designer working under the direction of a Senior Designer or Director, you'll collaborate in the development of innovative and original retail environments and fixture designs. You'll use your advanced design skills to create original 3D retail design solutions and develop concepts by others that reflect the client's design ethos, support retail business targets, and enhance the consumer retail experience. You'll work within team projects and work independently to complete the most technically challenging individual projects.
You'll elevate all design projects for designated initiatives and/or projects. In addition, you'll need to communicate and present design concepts to team/leader/Director and create presentation materials that effectively communicate vision and goals. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist on larger projects which elevate the brand experience though original storytelling using 2D and 3D design for consumer-facing brand experience
- Design with clear ideation, through color, texture, spacing, scale and outstanding use of environments
- Design with versatility and constantly seek new and innovative ways to design for consumer experience
- Work collaboratively between cross-functional teams
- Articulately communicate your design intent and impact by assisting with building presentations which clearly communicates vision and goals
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 2-3 years of Architectural design, Interior, and Environmental Design experience and demonstrated ability to apply these skills in ways that elevate brand excellence
- Well-versed in reading floor plans as well as producing
- Ability to multitask with different projects
- Able to come up with the concept or the idea to the best of their ability as a designer and work the vendor to engineer it Technical
- InDesign--2D and 3D design
- Space Planning background would be helpful
- Ability to articulate with a fixture vendor
- Communicate with a vendor to produce drawing
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general and the retail industry specifically
- High level of expertise using design or CAD software/technology with ability to manage electronic files and libraries for use by multiple parties
- Proven ability to perform and apply design skills, including architectural design, space planning, visual presentation development and layout, proportion and scale
- Experience working collaboratively with a team and also leading smaller design projects
- Ability to manage a dynamic set of multiple work priorities, demands and changes
- Retail design industry/environments and fixture design experience is preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.