Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/03/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-5978
Evo is seeking a Quality Analyst for our Beaverton Client. You'll work with teams to identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content, monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes, and plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates. This role requires a deep understanding of engineering to correct privacy issues across a broad set of teams. To be successful you will require strong coding skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a proactive, outgoing personality.
You'll focus on leveraging cross team dependencies and interactions in order to enable groups to develop automated and manual testing solutions in a rapidly evolving ecosystem. Your ability to create simple solutions to complex problems sets you apart and you take great joy in working with people who expect excellence, thrive in ambiguity, and understand that the only real constant is change. You are comfortable with tracking down the information you need, whether through diving into Confluence, researching through the web or searching out the right individuals to talk to.
Because our world changes daily, you'll need to be flexible and adaptable, passionately pragmatic, sincerely savvy and a world-class diplomat capable of negotiation, reinvention, and smart compromise.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 5-10 years experience working in development or QA teams across multiple releases/product launches
- Exposure to a pixel perfect brand-focused organization is a plus
- Working understanding of Agile or TDD/BDD methodologies and the ability to effectively negotiate working agreements across development, product owners, and other stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills and a demonstrated competency with mobile/web technologies like Java, data structures, shell scripting, object oriented development, and test tools/framework (you must be a practitioner with hands-on experience)
- Additional experience in Systems Engineering/Networking a strong plus
- Ability to communicate across diverse engineering organizations, including DBAs, Development, Systems/Networking, Business Partners, etc.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with GDPR privacy compliance a plus
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.