Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/23/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5941
Industry: Application Development
Evo is seeking a Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. They're a team building full-stack tools to help employees do their jobs better. They are looking for passionate, engaged front-end specialists who are eager to learn. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Work with PMs, designers, and other developers to ship front-end features
- Build reusable components and tools for other front-end developers to use
- Have fun while shipping elegant code that helps power the backbone of a website used by millions of people around the world
- ES6, Webpack, Stylus
- Node / Java
- BitBucket, Jenkins, New Relic
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience using Webpack for module bundling
- Experience maintaining open source projects
- UI design chops
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.