Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 01/31/2018
Job ID: JN -012018-5698
Industry: SW Developer - Java
Evo is seeking a Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a Software Engineer, you will bring a broad experience of successfully ideating and delivering value that enables the client to increase productivity, realize efficiencies and build profitable customer experiences. You will be responsible for building simple and intuitive API's for a very large developer community. Interest and experience in the latest methodologies goes a long way here and we're looking for people who are passionate about the world of value-driven solution delivery. You'll get to work alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performance by promoting collaboration and innovation. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Grow and keep our APIs fast, efficient, available
- Collaborate with other amazing engineers to power the most exciting digital experiences on the market
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 5+ years of experience writing Restful APIs
- Significant experience writing software in Java or Node.js
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Proven ability to produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Experience in AWS
- Strong communication skills and great product sense
- Passion for sports!
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.