Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Social Media
Job Number: JN -102018-6657
Evo is seeking a Social Media Specialist for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Continually seek ways to data mine internal and external quality results, sales, and operational data in an effort to improve efficiency, develop individual team members, and to improve the overall consumer experience
- Summarize data into weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that will be provide senior management and key stakeholder organizations the ability to measure functional success and opportunities
- Assist in identifying key drivers of dissatisfaction, neutral responses, and unresolved issues
- Create a process of identifying and reporting critical follow- ups to the appropriate parties
- Provide consistent and actionable analysis to the leadership team around quality issues, concerns, and trends
- Offer recommendations and solutions which positively impact delivery of services to internal and external customers
- Identify gaps in training for both internal and external teams based on quality results and metrics
- Partner with internal management teams to develop and implement training plans to ensure quality practices and standards are being met on an ongoing basis
- Build and maintain documentation on reporting processes and analysis
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in customer service/retail organizations
- Quality management experience in a customer service, interactive care, retail or sales environment
- Directly related work experience in interactive consumer care center (telephony and internet-based service center
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Brand perception
- Social media strategy
- Computer customer service
- Consumer product sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.