Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/16/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5897
Evo is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer for our Beaverton Client. The Site Reliability Operations team is conducting a comprehensive audit of production monitoring and alerting across all applications. Phase 1 of the 90-day project will be focused on collecting an inventory of alerts in the environment, categorizing alert types and identifying missing alerts or alerts that require tuning. Phase 2 will focus on the correction of alerts that are out of compliance and / or adding alerts missing. Splunk, New Relic and Signal FX will be the primary tools used for the audit. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 10/23/2018, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Previous experience working in a production support or monitoring operations role
- Previous experience developing and driving real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators
- Direct experience working with Splunk, New Relic and / or Signal FX
- Ability to collaborate with and consult other Nike teams
- Strong documentation skills
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.