Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/05/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5848
Evo is seeking a Service Support Lead for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Proactively sell product based on knowing the specific needs of the customer, offering suitable alternatives when product is not available
- Drive the relationship with the customer through constant communication maintaining a proactive approach
- Maintain kpi's for coverage and service
- Communicate professionally, with Consumers, Operations Management, Sales Management and Sales Representatives through effective verbal and written communication
- Drive the relationship with internal stakeholders: Sales, Credit, Business Units, and Distribution Centers as needed
- Enter orders for fulfillment requests and follow the order process to conclusion
- Track and maintain orders: analyze and interpret system generated reports
- Resolve credit issues and allocation holds working through Credit and the Planning team
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts
- Handle all aspects of returns and claims interfacing with the customer and all internal stakeholders
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Strong verbal and written communication & multi-tasking skills required
- Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
- Read, write and speak Spanish
- Excellent phone skills
- Administrative/customer service and sales
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.