Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-6656
Evo is seeking a Senior WebLogic Administrator for our downtown Portland Client at their Tualatin location. This is a Senior WebLogic / Oracle SOA/OSB Administrator role requires an experienced professional with IT background and a high level of administration skills in one or more of the following products / technologies. Weblogic Administrator works with IT professionals from various teams across the IT department and support teams to provide high quality solutions to support the business objectives. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/17/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Install, configure, deploy, troubleshoot and administer WebLogic Suite of products listed above
- Develop scripts to automate administrative functions
- Set up Cluster, Tune & monitor any of the above mentioned WebLogic suite of products
- Create JDBC, JMS, MQ and various other JEE resource
- Provide application deployment and troubleshooting support to multiple development, testing & production environments / teams
- Provide 24 X 7 On Call support on rotation with other administrators
- Oracle WebLogic Suite 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle WebLogic Application Server 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle SOA 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle OSB 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle Coherence 11G, 12C and above
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 11G ,12C and above
- Jython/Ant/Shell Scripting
- Java, JEE, XML & Web Services Troubleshooting skills
- Five or more years of fulltime experience as a WebLogic administrator in a large IT Enterprise organization
- Experience in installing, configuring , deployment, troubleshooting and administering one or more of the above mentioned products on Linux platforms
- Extensive experience with clustering and tuning
- Set up security for the products listed above
- Applying fix patches and fix packs
- Able to setup SSL/LDAP configurations for the products listed above
- Extensive experience creating JEE resources
- Strong Java/JEE, XML & web services troubleshooting ability
- Ability to automate admin functions using Jython, Ant & Shell scripts
- Good networking and UNIX operating system skills
- General debugging skills - Know how to use telnet and other command-lines tools to debug network / firewall connectivity
- Tools such as curl, ssh and other O/S related commands like netstat, ps, ifconfig, route etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience in related discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving IT team environment
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- OUAF (Oracle Utility Application Framework)
- Appdynamics Application Performance Monitoring
- DevOps automation using Jenkins and DevOps tools
- Meridian EDMS for Oracle Utility Code & Config Deployment
- Experience Installing & Supporting Oracle Utility Applications like CC&B, MDM, ODM , SOM & SGG
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.