Portland Metro Area,
Industry: SW Development - Web
Job Number: JN -122018-6741
Evo is seeking a Web Developer for our downtown Portland Client at their Tualatin location. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong web development/coding skills
- Eager to learn new things
- Ability to work closely with team in an Agile development environment
- Object Oriented Programming principles
- Unit Testing
- Client side (strong experience in at least 2 of the following):
- Single Page Application Framework (Angular 2+ preferred interview questions are currently Angular 2/4 centric)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Microsoft MVC or Web API
- Design Patterns principles
- Inversion of Control principles
- Experience in continuous integration development/environment
- Git (Version Control)
- Web Services
- AWS or Azure
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.