Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/26/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6069
Industry: Application Engineer
Evo is seeking a Senior Web Application Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a Senior Web Application Engineer, you will collaborate with a Scrum team of engineers who plan, develop and maintain a web application that enables consumer engagement and shopping experiences on .com. Operating in a DevOps model, you will own the code (along with your teammates) from its inception through operation in a production environment. You support the quality and maintainability of the application by championing good design, testing and documentation practice. Your unique perspective and technical expertise will push our software engineering practice forward as you mentor others on your team. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years React/Redux experience REQUIRED
- Automated testing experience: running unit tests for front-end code and end-to-end testing
- 5+ years professional technical experience
- Responsible for creating and maintaining highly scalable web applications
- Experience creating and maintaininh React/Redux applications in a production environment
- Have experience writing good automated tests (unit, E2E)
- Are experienced and empathetic code reviewer
- Clearly communicate highly technical concepts to both engineers and non-engineers
- Guided and mentored less experienced engineers through complex work
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where community is valued
- Unafraid to fail and treat mistakes as learning opportunities
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Created web applications using cloud native architectures, especially on AWS
- Worked with DevOps technologies like Docker and CI/CD pipelines
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.