Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/06/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6373
Industry: Transition Manager
Evo is seeking a Senior Transition Manager for our Beaverton Client. You will support a large-scale initiative that is just kicking off. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 11/17/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive TM principles and methodology across large regional or global initiatives
- Lead training development to support Change and Transition
- Develop the TM communication strategy and communication plan for specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
- Align on best practices with other Transition Managers and stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global TM network, forums, etc
- Act as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for regional or global strategic change initiatives
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 10 years of specific experience working with Change & Transition Management theory and methodologies in global project delivery
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience
- Problem resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict management
- Presentation skills
- Project management
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.