Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/07/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5858
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Translate business needs and requirements into user stories and technical specifications
- Lead the development of RWAs using AngularJS as an MV* framework, including proper separation of concerns and automated unit testing
- Assist in the preparation of product roadmaps and sprint planning, specifically in the areas of task breakdown, estimating, and scheduling
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring and direction to other team members
- Participate in the implementation of software projects
- Designing, and developing reliable and maintainable applications
- Developing automated unit and integration tests and test harnesses
- Documenting software designs and project tasks
- Participating in design and code reviews
- Provide technical assistance and expertise to business sponsors as needed
- Review project requirements, plans, designs and other project deliverables
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
- A passion for high quality results
- Deep commitment to ongoing professional development and learning
- Very high productivity and effective time management
- Ability to accurately estimate tasks and track personal work
- Ability to communicate accurate status to both business sponsors and technical team members
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professional staff from varied disciplines and industries
- Desire to collaborate, share ideas, and works towards common team/company goals
- Solid understanding of at least OO languages and proper OO class design
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other equivalent engineering or science field
- At least six years software development experience with an emphasis on software and systems design.
- Two years team lead/management experience
- Experience with agile and test-driven development practices, including automated unit testing frameworks and continuous integration products
- Experience designing and coding large-scale, high-volume, N-tier systems
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Solid understanding of at least one REST framework (e.g. Spring MVC, MS WebApi, NodeJS)
- Familiarity with Cloud Development
- Familiarity with Database and/or NoSQL
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.