Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/23/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5939
Evo is seeking a Senior Service Manager for our Beaverton Client. They are looking for a leader to manage the Site Reliability Operations team responsible for Commerce order fulfillment and tax & financial services solutions. In this role, you will lead a team of level 3 support engineers to deliver support services including monitoring and alerting of the production environment as well as provide expertise in IT service management best practices. Specifically, for incident, problem and knowledge management. You will be voice of reliability and support to senior leadership and accountable for identifying improvements for your team. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Previous experience growing high performing global support or site reliability leadership role
- Superior relationship building and management skills
- Strong ability to connect and influence cross functional teams
- Prior experience championing IT service management best practices
- Background in using key data points and metrics to drive action and improvements
- Experience working in ecommerce order fulfillment or tax & financial reconciliation service teams a plus
- Experience working in highly distributed cloud environments a plus
- Requires a BS degree in engineering, IT-related field or equivalent practical experience
- and minimum of 6 - 8 years directly relevant work
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.