Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/17/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6185
Industry: Project Manager
Evo is seeking a Technical Project Manager for our Beaverton Client. The Technical Project Manager (TPM) will act as the single point of contact between Stakeholder and technology, encapsulating project delivery needs within one role. The TPM must have an advanced understanding of complex funding structures as well as financial management and reporting. Strong end to end project management skills, shepherding an entire program (and/or several independent projects) from kick off to completion. Ability to connect project/status to business needs, tracking quantifiable results. Comfortable speaking with multiple stakeholders at varying levels, ability to synthesize detailed project tasks to report up high level accomplishments and risks. Proactive desire to own and drive projects forward through measurable process, planning and team engagement. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Integration and coordination of all the technology disciplines including but not limited to
- Network Architecture and Hardware
- Technology Infrastructure
- Workspace Technology
- Audio visual
- Telephony and Cellular telephony
- Showroom Digital Enablement
- Dotted line to Stakeholder(s), develop and manage project milestones and tasks within the Integrated Smartsheet project schedule as part of a project delivery team
- Develop a complete implementation plan including hardware, software, installations, and staff training to complete the project within budget and on schedule
- Develop project timeline of tasks and dependencies with all project disciplines including construction management.
- Partner with Technology Subject Matter Experts to insure standards are met and deliverables are scheduled and executed by those Tech SME
- Understand technology infrastructure and anticipate the impacts of the critical path deliverables to the overall project construction and fit-out schedule. Integrate technology critical path elements with other disciplines
- Able to manage complex scheduling with various disciplines within the project in order to minimize time wasted and avoiding rework
- Develop technology budget within the Smartsheet Budget Tracking tool
- Manage vendors within the overall technology budget
- In partnership with Procurement and Stakeholders, develop bidders list and RFP for technology services, review bid submittals and recommend selected vendor
- Insure contracts and purchase orders are in place for each vendor prior to starting work
- In partnership with Procurement source hardware, software, and consulting vendors to acquire needed products and services in order to have the necessary resources to satisfy project technology needs as they arise
- Schedule project team review meetings to review project progress and align multidisciplinary schedules and timelines to meet project objectives
- Develop Lessons learned inputs and upload to Smartsheet Lessons Learned log
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Minimum of 5 years of managing multidisciplinary projects; mobility, complex software deployments, information systems, audio visual systems
- Procurement experience developing Bill of Materials (BOM) and sourcing equipment
- Knowledge of complex funding structures and financial reporting
- Ability to mitigate misaligned expectations or schedules amongst disciplines
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.