Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/09/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-5993
Industry: Project Manager
Evo is seeking a Senior Project Manager for our Beaverton Client. This role is very broad in its responsibilities. You will engage with network engineering, release/change management, vendor partners, as well as strategic partners across the technology landscape to define service management and operations specifications, manage communications, service levels, and reporting just to name a few. Bringing these functions together to create a collaborative, innovative, and high-performing team is critical to our success as an organization. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Rigorous scheduling at the task level
- Develop and execute communication plans, as well as define and execute risk management plans
- Proactive approach and communicate status to stakeholders effectively, with an emphasis on maintaining alignment with core project sponsors
- Manage changes against project schedule, scope and cost, as well as lead the assessment of impact on the larger portfolio of projects
- Successfully manage project dependencies and constraints
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Proven ability to build partnerships across global and local teams
- Strong end to end project management skills, shepherding projects from kick-off to completion
- Ability to collaborate with sponsors and business partners to create strategic vision and roadmaps
- Ability to connect project/status to business needs, tracking quantifiable results
- Strong influencing skills and ability to interact with senior management
- Comfortable speaking with multiple stakeholders at varying levels and synthesize detailed project tasks to roll up high level accomplishments and risks
- Proactive desire to own and drive projects forward through measurable process, planning, and team engagement
- Team leadership and ability to inspire and motivate
- Positive team player who seeks the collective success of the team
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business, or a related field; 2 years additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years professional experience with at least 3 years in project management
- PMP certification or training
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.