Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/20/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5385
Industry: Project Manager
Evo is seeking a Project Manager for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/1/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget. They are looking for a Project Manager with domain experience in Supply Chain and logistics. In this role, you work in partnership with internal and external groups to develop and implement solutions that help build a reliable, responsible and sustainable supply chain. In collaboration with functional teams, you are responsible for defining and delivering the capabilities to support the business. You will ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within the project budget and to the scope established and agreed upon with key stakeholders and product owners. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that your projects deliver the intended value to our consumers and business stakeholders.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree
- PMP and CSM certification is a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience leading digital marketing, e-commerce or experience management projects 2 years of additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated success establishing project objectives and alignment among key sponsors, stakeholders, business and technology partners
- Experience establishing governance structures that facilitate and drive decision-making, tradeoffs and escalation paths
- Ability to work effectively across business operations and technical teams, convening core project teams that are aligned and driving towards accomplishing the project objectives
- Experience managing teams and team dynamics, resolving conflicts constructively and quickly
- Demonstrated proficiency creating and managing project controls including project charters, project plans, issues/risks registers, RACI's, dashboards and status updates
- Experience managing medium project budgets within tight levels of variance
- Experience working with change/transition managers to plan and execute impact mitigations (including communications, training and process development activities) needed to ensure the smooth transition of technology products to business stakeholders
- Demonstrated stellar verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional collaboration and group facilitation skills
- Experience leading cross-functional teams - including design, product and technical teams
- Experience and adaptability working in both waterfall and agile development
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.