Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Program Manager
Job Number: JN -092018-6558
Evo is seeking a Senior Program Manager for our Beaverton Client. They are looking for a Senior Program Manager with domain experience in Supply Chain and Logistics, Retail, eCommerce or the Cloud. In this role, you work in partnership with internal and external groups to develop and implement solutions that help build a reliable, responsible and sustainable digital products. In collaboration with functional teams, you are responsible for defining and delivering the capabilities to support the business from the frontlines into the customer's hands.
On one hand, you will ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within the project budget and to the scope established and agreed upon with key stakeholders and product owners. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that your projects deliver the intended value to our consumers and business stakeholders.
You will also provide detailed analysis to internal teams and partners enabling them to make better decisions. You will own the pipeline from intake to release. Your understanding of how all of Marketplace Platforms works will allow you to identify cycle times: to optimize, leave alone or observe and report.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree. PMP and CSM/CSP certification is a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experience leading digital marketing, e-commerce or Retail projects in complex heavily-dependent environments
- Demonstrated stellar verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional collaboration and group facilitation skills
- Experience leading cross-functional teams - including design, product and technical teams
- Experience and adaptability working in agile environment
- Demonstrated success establishing project objectives and alignment among key sponsors, stakeholders, business and technology partners
- Experience establishing governance structures that facilitate and drive decision-making, tradeoffs and escalation paths
- Ability to work effectively across business operations and technical teams, convening core project teams that are aligned and driving towards accomplishing the project objectives
- Experience managing teams and team dynamics, resolving conflicts constructively and quickly
- Demonstrated proficiency creating and managing project controls including project charters, project plans, issues/risks registers, RACI's, dashboards and status updates
- Experience managing medium project budgets within tight levels of variance
- Experience working with change/transition managers to plan and execute impact mitigations (including communications, training and process development activities) needed to ensure the smooth transition of technology products to business stakeholders
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.