Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Product Manager
Job Number: JN -112018-6728
Evo is seeking a Senior Product Manager for our Beaverton Client. As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead the creation of world-class digital experiences for athletes worldwide. You will help define and execute the product feature's vision and strategy, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of features, and help identify market opportunities. You will define and execute a thorough roadmap and product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis. You will provide direction for leaders across product management, program management, engineering, design, and quality assurance.
Working within a larger product and program team, you will be a leader who effectively organizes resources appropriately to achieve business objectives. You will also partner with executives across multiple functions to develop a cohesive product strategy, product roadmap, and to ensure business objectives are met and exceeded. Above all, you will be a constant champion for the needs of our consumers.
This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/29/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Consumer Experience Definition:
- Partner with design and UX teams to define the best experiences for our consumers
- Product lifecycle management:
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of complex products from conception to product/ market fit and growth
- Product strategy and vision:
- Create and effectively champion a data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy
- Product roadmap definition:
- Develop a product feature and release roadmap based on in-depth data analysis, a clear understanding of consumer needs
- Effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Product Specifications:
- Write and consult on product specifications, manage design challenges and execute agile product delivery
- Analytics and Experimentation:
- Develop and measure product KPIs, derive key insights, and devise and execute experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design and Program Management leaders throughout completion of milestones and partner with brand marketing and central research/analytics teams throughout the product's lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge in digital commerce (iOS, Android, Web) as well as brick and mortar experiences a must, global expansion experience is also desirable
- Tools: Ability to work in JIRA, Confluence and Omniture
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 5-10 years of product management experience
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.