Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/17/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6183
Industry: Android Developer
Evo is seeking a Senior Mobile Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Designs and develops IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards
- Analyzes needs and requirements of existing and proposed products/services, applications, and service offerings, and develops technical, structural, and organizational specifications
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies
- May create standards and/or do modeling to monitor and enhance capacity and performance
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Software development
- Structured software
- Unit testing
- User stories
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.