Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/12/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6009
Industry: Application Engineer
Evo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a Senior Software Engineer for the Commerce Engines Engineering team, you will lead designing and building of robust applications and services to bring the client omni-channel fulfillment solutions to the next level. They are seeking a high performing Software Engineer to advance best practices for our Commerce cloud platform. In this role, you will collaborate with software and product team members and third-party vendors to develop and analyze user stories, transform them into implementable components, and deliver inspirational new features to our consumers. The successful candidate is a proven software engineer with excellent communication and current hands-on coding skills. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 3+ years professional software development experience
- Hands-on Java and/or Kotlin coding experience
- Experience working in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile principles
- Desire to learn new skills and become cross-functional in development platforms used by the team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.