Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102018-6615
Evo is seeking a Senior Inventory Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 3/30/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Ensure the accuracy and control of inventory balances through the development, implementation, and administration of effective measurements and processes
- Provide a single point of contact for all requests for inventory information, in order to ensure consistent and accurate reporting, and to leverage systems resources and skills
- Develop and deploy information systems that provide decision-makers throughout the organization with timely and useful inventory information
- Develop, implement, and administer feedback processes that are regular, effective, and properly supported
- Achieve a high degree of professional expertise in leading edge, sophisticated decision-making tools and advance demand, source and supply planning from a qualitative to a more quantitative / statistical process
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in a forecasting or buying capacity. Project management experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Supply chain
- Detail orientated
- Project management
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.