Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Project Manager
Job Number: JN -102018-6584
Evo is seeking a Senior HR Project Manager for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Manages projects with a duration of typically 18 months or less, budget 2 mnl, multiple business functions, with a regional or global scope
- Works with project sponsors and customers to define; business benefits, business requirements, and project scope
- Manages change control against scope and it's impacts to time, cost, and quality
- Defines project schedule, manages task assignments, tracks work against schedule
- Facilitates level of effort estimating and develops asset acquisition requirements; tracks and reports on actuals against forecast
- Provides guidance and direction on project methodology and best practices to the client's standard project methodology
- Defines and manages project success/delivery criteria and monitors and reports on the realization of project success against criteria set
- Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact
- Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 5 years project/program management experience
- Experience delivering regional projects; experience with formal project management methodology
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Project leadership
- Leadership communication
- Change control
- Cost management
- Project management
- Risk management
- Time management
- Program management
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.