Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Project Manager
Job Number: JN -082018-6512
Evo is seeking a Senior HR Project Manager for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/29/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops resource plan and defines and requests resource skill sets (internal and external)
- Provides feedback on team member performance
- Works with project sponsors and customers to define; business benefits, business requirements, and project scope
- Manages change control against scope and it s impacts to time, cost, and quality
- Defines project schedule, manages task assignments, tracks work against schedule
- Facilitates level of effort estimating and develops asset acquisition requirements; tracks and reports on actuals against forecast
- Provides guidance and direction on project methodology and best practices to the client's standard project methodology
- Defines and manages project success/delivery criteria and monitors and reports on the realization of project success against criteria set
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 5 -8 years project/program management experience
- Experience delivering global or regional projects experience with formal project management methodology
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Project management
- Project leadership
- Leadership communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Change control
- Cost management
- Time management
- Business requirements
- Program management
- Team player
- Human resource administration
- HR technology
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.