Portland Metro Area,
Industry: Project Manager
Job Number: JN -082018-6487
Evo is seeking a Senior HR Project Manager for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. As a Sr. Project Manager in HR, you will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of large scale, global HR implementations. You will develop and execute programs designed to optimize business results and align closely with longer-term goals/objectives across HR.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive integration and optimization of all component & dependent projects, processes & applications within the project/initiative
- Utilize established criteria and tools to effectively and efficiently facilitate and report against program execution with measurable results for HR
- Facilitate effective collaboration of project contributors across HR and partner functions in order to deliver efficient and timely project delivery
- Accountable for the successful execution of a complex program (typically consisting of multiple projects)
- Integrate and manage the program timeline by identifying all project internal & external interdependencies
- Manage the project budget driving overall fiduciary responsibility to plan including forecast, accruals and ongoing reporting
- Manage the schedule, scope, budget and alignment to intended outcomes at a project level
- Act as a point of escalation when project issues arise
- Interact with all levels of the organization: senior leaders within HR and partner functions, HR & Employee readiness resources, product owners, business analysts, technology architects, business system analysts, technical application leads, outside consultants, vendors and other key stakeholders inside and outside of HR
- Perform risk and issue management at the program level: Collaborate with all project leadership to identify risks and issues that are not visible at the task level but impact the overall project or braoder program/portfolio
- Develop mitigation/response plans and prioritize based on impact
- Proactively identify and analyze patterns and gaps for work effort required to "Get to Green"
- Apply project management principles and PMO practices to ensure consistency and quality of project management and portfolio
- Review project artifacts to ensure they are thorough, and aligned to the overall program and overarching HR strategy
- Mentor & coach junior Project managers or coordinators on project management tools and techniques
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience leading complex, multi-year & global implementation projects
- PMP/Agile certification preferred
- Proficient with SharePoint, MS Project, Visio, MS Office suite of tools
- Highly self-sufficient and able to effectively influence all levels of project participants
- Excellent communication and group facilitation skills
- Promotes teamwork to achieve the organization/program mission; win as a team
- Strong knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable in highly dynamic and frequently ambiguous environment
- Experience working in a global HR function preferred
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.