Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/02/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5713
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Must be well versed in technologies across the entire web application stack and have at least a working knowledge of mobile applications
- Must be experienced creating and evolving RESTful web services to power a web application frontend
- Languages/Tech Stack
- Java, esp. Spring framework
- Frontend frameworks like React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Building and deploying applications to a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS strongly preferred)
- Utilizing both SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Using various caching strategies and technologies, e.g. Redis, Memcached
- Writing and maintaining an automated test suite (unit, integration, functional/E2E)
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile principles
- Modern build strategies for front end and back end code
- Modern git-based development workflow
- Performing technical code reviews
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.