Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 10/20/2017
Job ID: JN -102017-5380
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is seeking a Front End Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a software engineer, you will be responsible for creating high quality applications that will reach consumers around the world. You will work with the engineers and product owners across multiple teams to develop and grow tools to manage and deliver digital content across the organization. You will have the opportunity to be a strong advocate of both the tools and direction of the team as we continue to build the next generation platform. The ideal candidate is self-sufficient and a strong team player who is curious and loves solving challenging problems. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Developing new, reusable components and libraries using modern front-end technologies
- Building associated tests (unit, automated, e2e) as a part of the deployment pipelines
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working closely with design teams, translating prototypes and wireframes into high quality code
- Partnering with other engineering teams to provide direction and recommendations for better performance and experiences
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Thorough understanding and experience with React/Redux and its core principles
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Familiarity with full-stack data flows and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
- Test frameworks and tools such as Jest, WireMock, and Jenkins
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Basic Linux and command line skills
- Experience working in an agile team
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Node
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap, and CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.