Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/02/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5714
Industry: SW Development - Front End
Evo is seeking a Senior Front-End Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. The candidate must have advanced knowledge of front-end web application development with up-to-date experience in front-end frameworks and practices. Must be experienced consuming RESTful web services to power a web application front-end. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Production experience with front-end frameworks like React (preferred), Angular or Vue
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Client-side state management strategies
- Building and deploying applications to a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS strongly preferred)
- Integration with RESTful APIs in a microservice architecture
- Cross-browser application performance optimization
- Writing and maintaining an automated test suite (unit, integration, functional/E2E)
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile principles
- Modern build strategies for front-end code
- Modern git-based development workflow
- Performing technical code reviews
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.