Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/01/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5824
Evo is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for our Beaverton Client. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will support the rollout and implementation of the investment tracking and reporting framework. You will work with cross-functional teams to capture project-level spend related to strategic or other investments, focused on tracking actuals to budget. This position requires advanced proficiency in MS Excel and the ability to develop complex financial models. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 10/1/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Consolidating financial reports and templates
- Tracking actuals to budget
- Developing the framework to capture project-level investment spend
- Creating financial models to help automate investment reporting and tracking
- Performing variance analysis on investment spend
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting, an advanced degree may be acceptable in lieu of 1 year of experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 3+ years extensive experience in financial analysis, financial/strategic planning, accounting, and/or budgeting
- Demonstrated ability working with large, complex financial models
- Ability to multi-task, adapt and prioritize within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality; be results-oriented and work well within a team
- Strong knowledge of budgeting, investment analysis and economic profit analysis and knowledge of GAAP is strongly preferred
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.