Vancouver Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/09/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6146
Industry: Project Manager
Evo is seeking a Senior Engineering Project Manager for our Vancouver Client. You will be responsible for facilitating projects from their inception to conclusion. The Project Manager plans, facilitates, and coordinates activities for a designated project to verify that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 10+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution, is required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Telecommunications, Facilities, or Security functional and technical specifications in a typical electric power system is required
- Intermediate level skills with MS SharePoint and MS Project are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating system, including Microsoft Office Suite 2010
- (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing reflecting a clear, accurate, and courteous style with team members, managers, and executives
- Ability to manage timelines, dependencies, project expectations, milestones and resource allocation and management in projects
- Ability to write and understand functional and technical specifications
- Ability to accurately assess, estimate and forecast project costs
- Carry out assigned tasks with a professional demeanor reflected in excellent written and oral communication skills, listening skills, patience, analytical reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work autonomously when given specific assignments
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Ensure proper identification as a contract worker in all communications, correspondence, etc.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.