Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/21/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6204
Evo is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Optimize the capability of the IT infrastructure and services to deliver cost effective and sustained level of application availability
- Develop complex tools and processes in the support of continuity management
- Executes tests for system continuity
- Design, test, and implement monitoring tools and processes
- Write procedures to respond to results so system issues are brought to resolution
- Collect metrics over a long term for trending
- Performs complex work to install hardware and software taking proactive steps to assure success
- Devises process and procedure for applying and maintaining security settings and user access based on technology platform
- Recommends improvements as indicated based on analysis of current techniques and perceived imperfections
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Config Management tools, Ansible, Puppet or CHEF
- CLOUD Automation, Terraform and CloudFormation
- Cloud Platform, AWS or Azure
- Linux Administration
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Serverless technologies
- Agile team
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.